What We Do
At Wines of Hungary we have personal connections to vineyards, an outstanding selection. Our consultancy services help to accompany you on your journey to choose some great value Hungarian wines, that match your requirements.
We work with a range of highly innovative and accomplished winemakers and distributors in Hungary to ensure we select the best wines and vintages. Although we are based permanently in London, we have met with all of our preferred winemakers in Hungary, toured their estates and had many private tastings with the owners and head winemakers. This ensures we can build trust, deepen relationships, and most importantly, gets us access to great wines. Our success depends on us managing those relationships.
Wines of Hungary’s mission is to support Hungarian wineyards with their activity in the UK and to help you in fulfilling your requirements.
Email us for an ex-cellar price list.
Hungarian Wines In Press
- Six of the best terroir focussed Villány wineries, according to the Drinks Business
- Is Villány the New Home of Cabernet Franc? Let’s see what the Drinks Business thinks…
- The Wine Folly: Hungarian Wine for the Win
- We took the Drinks Business to visit Villány PDO in Hungary. Here is their summary.
- “Looking for a revolution in winemaking? Discover what you thirst for in Hungary: The Sunday Times
- News of our June tasting travels London to China: The country’s push for quality needs to be noted and appreciated, The China Post
- “The rise of Furmint” accoring to the Guardian. We think Kekfrankos, Kadarka and Hungarian Cabernet Franc shall also rise soon thereafter!
- Hungarian Wine is coming of age, the Telegraph
- A radical shift in the way many Hungarian producers are approaching their red winemaking is creating an exciting segment to watch out for. The Rise of Hungarian Reds?, the Drinks Business
- A professional independent review of our current portfolio, available for importers only: The New Hungary, the Wine Merchant (pg 28)